Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Character Design in Progress....

As a character designer, I've to start designing the characters which are Danny, the girl, and the baits. Yeah, I've to make a few designs in order to choose and finalize the best design of all...

Btwy, our group already finished the logo animation, all thanks to Chunyin who finished the animation only in 1 1/2 half hour...good job....

These are few of my designs so far.....























































improvement on hat and hair..





















Which one do u prefer??

Yeah..I know...the left one is definitely very sure seriously ugly.....I did what they told me to do...Lol



































3 comments:

  1. I've looked at this character many times already, but still making me feel sick. I can't wait to see the Maggot design, it should look great! By the way, the shadow on the right character is far more effective than the one on the left. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...Thanks! wait for the maggot....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left left left!! It's perfect match with the male. The one on the right look too normal =D. See what they think.

    ReplyDelete